Friday, January 22, 2010

Where have I been?!?

That is a very good question. Absent! Busy baking lollis! It was a crazy, insane, but very successful holiday season. ~ 2000 lollis - lots of flour, sugar, butter, eggs, chocolate and lollipop sticks! Thank you to everyone who ordered and enjoyed our lollis. In my next post I will share some of the wonderful comments we received in response to our lolli shipments. Our website is almost ready - coming soon to a computer near you. Watch for the announcement!


These assorted beauties went into some of our Thanksgiving bouquets


Teacups made for a special event Langham Hotels International held in NYC to celebrate the grand reopening of the Langham London


Hmmm. What could these chocolate turkeys have been for? Thanksgiving! Chocolate lollis with colored licorice for the tail feathers, chocolate fondant heads and a small piece of licorice for the waddle. YUM


My son said - "Mom, Thanksgiving isn't just about turkey - IT IS ABOUT FOOTBALL!" - so I made some footballs as well. I think this design will also come in handy for the SUPERBOWL. Don't you?!

No comments: