Saturday, January 23, 2010

Feedback -



Skier made of gumpaste and fondant sitting atop a cake covered in snowflakes.



Fancy lollis for a midnight champagne & dessert buffet

Here are a couple of the notes we received about our lollis....

Beth: We received a dozen or so of your various cupcake lollipops for the Holidays. I just had to send a quick note to let you know how much everybody enjoyed them …. The shipment came in great shape, the box, presentation was very nice and the quality of the cupcake lollipops was “outstanding” … I’ve been watching my weight and have lost 30+ lbs this year .. but even I couldn’t resist and had (3) of them .. the rest went quickly with the office staff … just enough to have a great treat without feeling too guilty! The chocolate mint was my favorite .. and someone snagged the carrot cake before I could. Again, my thanks and best wishes for success! UCG - United Computer Group, Inc. - Cleveland, Ohio

___________
Hey Beth! We absolutely loved the pops. I actually had to watch Paul because he was eating them up left and right and was afraid we wouldn't have any left for the kids. T. - New York, NY

_________
Sent to one of our customers.... The ladies in the office have tears in their eyes eating the lollypop cup cakes! Thanks a bunch for being more than business partners! Merry Christmas,

Westchester, NY
_____________
Beth -

Received cupcake order earlier this week.
FANTASTIC!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. Fairfield, NJ

No comments: