Tuesday, March 31, 2009

EASTER and SUSHI???!!!

I have been busy creating pops for Easter.... in addition to The flowers and leaves (as seen in a previous post, and again here) I am taking orders for Easter until 6pm on Monday April 6th. I will be making the following pops for inclusion in Easter bouquets.

Bright Colorful Flowers




Easter Eggs



Chicks (not a great picture) - they are really cute. Yellow with little chocolate eyes and chicken feet and an orange jelly bean beak.



Bunnies. I made 3 to try to figure out what to do. The bunny in the front (pink ears) was the winner. The ears are made from a marshmallow dipped in some colored sugar. Again the actual bunnies will be variations on this theme.



And - last, not Easterish, but definitely not least - SUSHI. I was walking through the grocery store a couple weeks ago and stopped to buy myself some spicy shrimp rolls for lunch. That got me to thinking.... how cute would sushi on a stick be ?! Well here are my versions: California rolls and spicy shrimp rolls (underneath is delicious vanilla cake.) Maybe you don't want them for Easter - but they are cute, and you should consider them for another occasion (just because I said so..)



I also made some lady bugs. But you will have to wait for that picture!

No comments: