Wednesday, June 23, 2010

A Little of This, A Little of That

I haven't been doing a very good job of posting... don't know where the time goes!

Here is a peek at what I have been working on lately. More to come, I will try to get it up in the next couple days.

This cake was a "dune buggy/ go cart" for one of my long standing clients. One of these days I will have to do a retrospective of the cakes I have made for his birthdays... he always comes up with a challenging request! The cake was "Best Ever Vanilla" filled with chocolate ganache. The cake is sitting on brown sugar "sand"



This cake was for "Grammy Iris". Sometimes I have a tendency to over think and over do cakes... I was very happy I was able to keep this one simple and let the single flower speak for itself.



The cake was "Best Ever Vanilla" with vanilla buttercream



Nothing says "1st Birthday" like Elmo.... made from "I Remember Chocolate" with vanilla buttercream



Chocolate dipped pretzel ice cream cones for my daughter to bring to school for her birthday celebration! Happy Almost Birthday G!

No comments: