Sunday, June 22, 2008

Golden Anniversary

A simply elegant cake befitting a 50th wedding anniversary. Vanilla cake filled with lemon curd and vanilla buttercream. Decorated with a large 50 and dots made out of fondant and hand painted with gold luster dust. Delivered to GoodFellas Ristorante in Garfield New Jersey


Dear Beth - I just wanted to thank you for the amazing cake you created for my parents party...it was AMAZING and not only gorgeous but delicious! You have a wonderful skill and I wish you the best of luck in your business and will spread the word on your fabulous work! You are an inspiration to woman who keep it going after creating a family as well.....you must be busy! I think you probably have begun renovation on your kitchen...... I will be in touch for another celebration some time! Thanks again for making it a wonderful celebration for us! Fondly - Laura in Montclair

No comments: